1. The objective of this organization is to increase the popularity of our common interests (i.e. karate). We hope to add
new members so we will be able to grow and expand. We also want to have fun while when we are together and working on projects.
By developing relationships and friendships, the organization will become even stronger.
2. To undertake all related
activities for the advancement of karate as a sport, art or discipline for personal self- development in Trinidad and Tobago.
3. To advise, deliberate and co-ordinate with the authorities, controlling bodies and with any institution or person
on all matters relating to the interests of its members.
4. To raise funds by means of subscription, fees, sponsorship,
donations and other fund-raising ventures for furthering the interests of S.K.I.F.T.T.
1. Our mission is to further promote the interests of our organization and our members to
Trinidad and Tobago and the Caribbean region. We strive to make a difference by educating the public and expanding our reach.
2. Year 2001 - 2002: S.K.I.F.T.T. can be invited to over one hundred (100) countries that may have tournaments, seminars,
or clinics every year and especially during this period, hence we should be prepared financially if we think we can benefit
from any of these invitations.
3. Year 2003: S.K.I.F World Championships which take place every three (3) years. This
will be held from 23rd to 28th September, 2003 in South Africa. If we are to leave an impact with our fellow countries,
it is important that Trinidad must be seen at the 8th World Championships, prior to us hosting any Championships.
Year 2004: Pan American Championships : Trinidad has been given the responsibility to host the V Pan American Championships.
We are looking at dates from the beginning of March to the end of April, 2004. This will be a costly and demanding event.